Fullscreen Partners Check Your Monetization Status

K.V Anime

Nerds With Passports
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah it is.

I received another email from Bill. He said they were working on getting the videos restored, and that it should be done later tonight... but we know how that can go.
I got the same email. I don't expect miracles overnight, but I'm hopeful that it'll get solved eventually.

Reactions: stratafm

Frankie_

Always know, never believe
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My video was restored today :)

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 con Tapatalk 2

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Looks like they are slowly rolling back.
only 2 of my video's are back this is really ******* me off also its been 3 + days now its a easy fix for them to do VIA CMS they unclam evey video but ppl will then have to reclame there video
It might took so long because they needed to first realize what went wrong before they just re-claim those Videos. Sometimes it`s better to first find the cause for this all before you rewind it. Still this hole mess showed me how vulnerable some things are and the worst part was that nobody could do something against it...

Shewquet

Youtuber who loves to edit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Looks like they are slowly rolling back.

It might took so long because they needed to first realize what went wrong before they just re-claim those Videos. Sometimes it`s better to first find the cause for this all before you rewind it. Still this hole mess showed me how vulnerable some things are and the worst part was that nobody could do something against it...
I am looking now they seem to be fixing what ever happen but I don't think I was affected I am not that big yet.

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I noticed a few of my videos were demonetized yesterday so i sent an email and today there all back to being monetized!

sanke_gtr

Subscribe
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
thanks Ryan for advising. I´ve checked my account and all videos seems to be monetized. For those who is with the problem good luck and keep calm they sure will solve. :)

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just spent an Hour to recheck everything and I can now tell after I have searched through more then one Year of Material that everything is back to normal. Looking forward to see how the hole two Days did actually cut in the Earnings.

About those Subscriber looses some had noticed. Here is an Message from YouTube about the topic: