FullScreen Gaming Partnership

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Thanks for your answers about FullScreen.Now my question has changed.What are the networks with license rights for games?
Usually, regardless of a network's licensing stance, if you have a strike or a claim you cannot get partnered. You need a 'clean' channel in full good standing first.

bugi97

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Usually, regardless of a network's licensing stance, if you have a strike or a claim you cannot get partnered. You need a 'clean' channel in full good standing first.
I don't have any strike.I am just wondering that if I do get partnered will I be able to upload Tomb Raider and any other new game content without getting strikes.

Michael Guinn

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For some advice with content ID notices. Make sure you look at who matched the content from your video.. For example Bioshock Infinite came out yesterday and I uploaded my first video last night. I instantly got a content ID match from someone named "Chip Xonio". Before doing anything I changed the video to "private" then looked him up to see if he has any relation to the game and see if anyone else got this content ID match. Turns out it was fake. People do this to get ads on your video and make money off you. I disputed it saying he had no rights to the game, that it was made by 2K Games and Irrational Games and also added in fair use rights (not always a solid reason, but just in case). He removed the claim today (within 24 hours) and I turned the video back to "public".
*The part of the video that matched was from an in-game cutscene that you could not look around not from a standard cutscene..

I've had this with a couple of games. ^^

However, if the actual game company has a notice on it.. (Capcom likes to do this to their games if I remember) then take the video down. Always try to leave out cutscenes... Or you could upload them, then if there is a match, delete it edit the cutscene out and re-upload it.

If you get an actual content strike then as far as I know you're out of luck. (I've never had on)

Reactions: Invisible