FullScreen Gaming Partnership

bugi97

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello.Here is my question.My channel is all about gaming and since I started uploading some new games like Tomb Raider with commentary over it I got Content ID match and I needed to delete it.My question is if I partner with FullScreen do they have some licenses for that and can they help me dispute it?I see that a lot of Machinima partners for exemple can upload that contant.Thank you.

Invisible

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you sure it was "content ID" match?

Does the "content ID" match means there is the exact same video matched on Youtube?
For example someone downloaded your video and uploaded to his Youtube and then claimed that video and now you getting this message?

I think you should be getting copyright strikes if its would be something about the license or game copyright issues.
If you got Content ID match then its probably something different...

Im not sure, it just my thoughts....

Or maybe you got 3rd party content match? (most often problem)
for in-game music etc.

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Fullscreen has two gaming networks, Fullscreen Arcade and Yeousch.
Neither of them have any licenses at all.

bugi97

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So what are the networks with license rights for games?

Richnode

How many walruses have you stroked today?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
If you have a copyright issue outstanding you will not be accepted onto the network anyway. Best way forward is to delete the video, and in future do not include the offending section.

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello.Here is my question.My channel is all about gaming and since I started uploading some new games like Tomb Raider with commentary over it I got Content ID match and I needed to delete it.My question is if I partner with FullScreen do they have some licenses for that and can they help me dispute it?I see that a lot of Machinima partners for exemple can upload that contant.Thank you.
No.

bugi97

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for your answers about FullScreen.Now my question has changed.What are the networks with license rights for games?

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
So what are the networks with license rights for games?
I don`t even know anymore, apparently Machinima has a few, but after looking at tweets from their community manager , it doesn`t look like they do..

bugi97

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Are you sure it was "content ID" match?

Does the "content ID" match means there is the exact same video matched on Youtube?
For example someone downloaded your video and uploaded to his Youtube and then claimed that video and now you getting this message?

I think you should be getting copyright strikes if its would be something about the license or game copyright issues.
If you got Content ID match then its probably something different...

Im not sure, it just my thoughts....

Or maybe you got 3rd party content match? (most often problem)
for in-game music etc.
Yes I'm getting 3rd party content match.
I don`t even know anymore, apparently Machinima has a few, but after looking at tweets from their community manager , it doesn`t look like they do..
Hmm I don't understand,how do people upload it then?