From NOTHING to SOMETHING! - Tips & Tricks (updating)

Hey again... I've just added 10 extra tips to the thread! ;)
Who knows, you may not even know or tried some of them before!

So far 50 Tips! (more to come, stay tuned)

I was wondering when I'd see you around! Your channel is AWESOME. I'm one of those "real fans" you were talking about hahaha

Wow! Symphonious7 that's so kind of you, thank you very much!
I appreciate it a lot and it makes me very happy to know that you and others actually like my creations. :)

Same goes for you, I only subscribe to people who are interesting me and that's what happened when I watch your trailer video! (believe it or not, it worked!)

Thanks to people like yourself and a few more others I already feel here as a part of the family, I hope to post whenever I'll have something to say, answer, help or just share more tips & tricks with you guys.

Thanks again! :up:

Wow! Symphonious7 that's so kind of you, thank you very much!
I appreciate it a lot and it makes me very happy to know that you and others actually like my creations. :)

Same goes for you, I only subscribe to people who are interesting me and that's what happened when I watch your trailer video! (believe it or not, it worked!)

Thanks to people like yourself and a few more others I already feel here as a part of the family, I hope to post whenever I'll have something to say, answer, help or just share more tips & tricks with you guys.

Thanks again! :up:
Yeah man! It's great to have you aboard!

Back