Freedom pledges to invest $100,000 for its smaller partners - Thoughts?

Creeper360Bill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That makes sense. How long ago did you leave Freedom?
2 weeks ago, I used to be able to log into the dashboard but now I cant EDIT: I just logged into it
[DOUBLEPOST=1408561128,1408560894][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh wow, George told me to open a support ticket to claim my prize, very professional instead of contacting me via email, lol but what am I complaining about.

Last edited:

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
2 weeks ago, I used to be able to log into the dashboard but now I cant EDIT: I just logged into it
[DOUBLEPOST=1408561128,1408560894][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh wow, George told me to open a support ticket to claim my prize, very professional instead of contacting me via email, lol but what am I complaining about.

Was the term prize actually used?

Creeper360Bill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Was the term prize actually used?
Sadly yes (I thought it was a sponsorship)
(confirms that this is a raffle thingy)[DOUBLEPOST=1408604356,1408562551][/DOUBLEPOST]Bummer, George says I have to join freedom to get my prize, gg

Ah, then it is my fault for not checking before announcing you as the winner.
This sponsorship is only for channels that are partnered with Freedom!
If you ever leave Creative Nation and join us, I will honor your prize at that time.
Hope this helps,

CoolMoo5

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Creeper360Bill Why did you leave Freedom in the first place? Was it really that bad of a network?

CoolMoo5

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Carey Martell
I agree with what you are saying. Video equipment is less expensive and if you know what you are doing you could gain an audience. But what I am saying is that there is never going to be 50,000 minecraft channels that have a millions of subscribers. I keep seeing people who make (crappy) gaming videos think that just because they joined a network they will grow. Content is key and if you are making good content, sometimes all you need is someone to believe in you and provide the tools for growth. Which sometimes a network can do that, but a large network can't really do that for every single channel. And at the end of the day, there can't be millions super popular channels on YouTube, someone has to be at the bottom.

Zephyr Wolf

Leader of the Illuminati
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How it is going, only very lucky members of Freedom will actually reap the benefits from this.