Finished/Closed Free YT banners - FAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TownyMaya

I'm willing to make YT banners for free because I want to improve more and also provide you
with awesome banners! I'm familiar with the basics and can whip up a pretty decent YT banner.

-MSG me down below these required items.\
*Any Color Scheme?*
*Any characters or specific logos*
*Channel name*
*Specific design in mind??*

*If you want all im asking is for a small YT shout out whether its in the video or just
a small description of my channel link. Thanks.

Sorry I my flash drive where I keep my banners is broken, but here's an example of my banner that I
made myself. Its still work in progress that's why theres those extra spaces

Attachments

• Towny Maya banner.png
    Towny Maya banner.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 31
Well would it be better if i just give you the ideas i have here? i was just trying to help better you out, instead of a lot of messages on here ^^'

*Any Color Scheme?* I would like something with like a galaxy theme like purples, blues type deal
*Any characters or specific logos* possibly stars and moons, and if able dreamcatchers?
*Channel name* MoonstarGaming
*Specific design in mind??* I would like something with moonstargaming in the middle and stars and moons around it, with possibly a dreamcatcher behind the name, if not you can just do the stars and moon^^

Okay Ill work on it now :)[DOUBLEPOST=1508576329,1508574302][/DOUBLEPOST]Here it is :) Let me know if you are not happy with anything and I will be willing to change it.

Attachments

• Banner.png
    Banner.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back