Finished/Closed Free YT banners - FAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TownyMaya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm willing to make YT banners for free because I want to improve more and also provide you
with awesome banners! I'm familiar with the basics and can whip up a pretty decent YT banner.

-MSG me down below these required items.\
*Any Color Scheme?*
*Any characters or specific logos*
*Channel name*
*Specific design in mind??*

*If you want all im asking is for a small YT shout out whether its in the video or just
a small description of my channel link. Thanks.

Sorry I my flash drive where I keep my banners is broken, but here's an example of my banner that I
made myself. Its still work in progress that's why theres those extra spaces

Attachments

RosezoidGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would like a banner made, will message you details about I want later cause I'm at work^^

RosezoidGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sorry about that, perhaps would you like to speak over discord instead of here about my ideas for the banner?

RosezoidGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well would it be better if i just give you the ideas i have here? i was just trying to help better you out, instead of a lot of messages on here ^^'

TownyMaya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea just give me the details here pls. :)

RosezoidGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
*Any Color Scheme?* I would like something with like a galaxy theme like purples, blues type deal
*Any characters or specific logos* possibly stars and moons, and if able dreamcatchers?
*Channel name* MoonstarGaming
*Specific design in mind??* I would like something with moonstargaming in the middle and stars and moons around it, with possibly a dreamcatcher behind the name, if not you can just do the stars and moon^^

TownyMaya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay Ill work on it now :)[DOUBLEPOST=1508576329,1508574302][/DOUBLEPOST]Here it is :) Let me know if you are not happy with anything and I will be willing to change it.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.