Services Free YouTube Channel art & Thumbnails!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love an outro card! I need it to have a place for another video (not just the last video though) and have the spot to externally link to my Facebook and Twitter. :D

I'll be doing some banners for people who need them, these banners will be provided in PNG and PSD.

Also if you need any 3D stuff done send me the models or if you want Minecraft Worlds or Players, give me your skin, World (or I can just use on lying on my PC) and let me know anything you want in it. (Player holding sword, pigs, zombies etc.) 3D text also, if you want any font or colors or style in particular or any kind of textures let me know.

You channel must have over 15 Subs and 5 videos if you want me to make one for you.

I'm not asking for anything in return, this is primarily to help me improve. Outro Cards available as well.

Examples:
View attachment 18048 View attachment 18049 View attachment 18050

Please allow up to a week for me to finish your request, however most GFX should be done in under a day.
Hey bro can you make me a banner my channel is "traxexcraft" can you make it lile some thing with my minecraft skin nickname traxex98 and text name of my channel i hope you anderstand me sorry for bad englih and all.

Wow, you're really talented!

Could we please have a banner which says 'HeyloTheo + Sam',
and underneath; 'New Videos Every Sunday' (please make the sunday different from the other words, eg. Different colour/font/colour/white background behind it), with a a blue/green colour scheme?
Thanks so much! You're a legend.[DOUBLEPOST=1396770569,1396770530][/DOUBLEPOST](P.S It doesn't really matter if the Sunday stands out or not, just do whatever you think looks best :) )

Hey, wow your art is awesome!

Can you make a thumbnail for my video serie?
It is a serie where we upload random s**t on like some sketches of minecraft, Gmod and/or just gameplay of a useless game.
Its called "nutteloosheid"
And I would like to have "nutteloosheid" as a button.
Do whatever you like with the rest.
My channel; abnormaalgamekanaal (646 subs and over 200 videos)

Thanks alot :)

I'm going to be away from my PC for the next hour or so, so just to let people know who's first:

First @TheEpicmanLives12 (Just need to get the 3D stuff in Blender done)

Then @3lod

Then @GracesCorner

Then @Young

Then @Katie Hull

Then @MasterTraxex

Then @HeyloTheo

Then @Pepijn

Most of the work is taking lass than an Hour so don't worry if you're down the list, it shouldn't be long before I get onto to you. :D If you want to give me logos, images or more details, you can PM me on here, Skype (xxxfriizydudexxx) or my Twitter which is below. Skype is preferred.

I'm going to be away from my PC for the next hour or so, so just to let people know who's first:

Then @3lod

Then @GracesCorner

Then @Young

Then @Katie Hull

Then @MasterTraxex

Then @HeyloTheo

Then @Pepijn

Most of the work is taking lass than an Hour so don't worry if you're down the list, it shouldn't be long before I get onto to you. :D If you want to give me logos, images or more details, you can PM me on here, Skype (xxxfriizydudexxx) or my Twitter which is below. Skype is preferred.
Awesome! Thank you so much!
Really appreciate it :)

Then @3lod

Then @GracesCorner

Then @Young

Then @Katie Hull

Then @MasterTraxex

Then @HeyloTheo

Then @Pepijn

Nice bro Thanks, do you know maybe in how much days will be done for me? just to know i need to do some job <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back