Services Free YouTube Channel art & Thumbnails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
I'll be doing some banners for people who need them, these banners will be provided in PNG and PSD.

Also if you need any 3D stuff done send me the models or if you want Minecraft Worlds or Players, give me your skin, World (or I can just use on lying on my PC) and let me know anything you want in it. (Player holding sword, pigs, zombies etc.) 3D text also, if you want any font or colors or style in particular or any kind of textures let me know.

You channel must have over 15 Subs and 5 videos if you want me to make one for you.

I'm not asking for anything in return, this is primarily to help me improve. Outro Cards available as well.

Examples:
jks banner.png banner2.png Kaliber banner.png

Please allow up to a week for me to finish your request, however most GFX should be done in under a day.

i'll take an outro card, i'm not fussy about design or whatever, the font i use is called united planets and is available on dafont[dot]com (if you want to use it for this)
but yeah, you have complete creative control, blow my mind dood!
(I have 32 subs and 83 videos :D)

bruv i need a banner!! O: can i please have a banner with my channel name in the middle and and possible an adventure time character (finn) on one side and a harry potter deathly hallows symbol somewhere else, so it looks kinda nerdy. nothing to do with tea and you choose the colors :) and also an outro card with the a slot for one video and under say SUBSCRIBE, is this all possible :) and sorry if its a lot to do :)

i'll take an outro card, i'm not fussy about design or whatever, the font i use is called united planets and is available on dafont[dot]com (if you want to use it for this)
but yeah, you have complete creative control, blow my mind dood!
(I have 32 subs and 83 videos :D)

How does this look?
outro trouser.png

If you would like the PSD, let me know.

@Fibula I'll get working on yours, same for @MillieMozzarellaMae . :D

bruv i need a banner!! O: can i please have a banner with my channel name in the middle and and possible an adventure time character (finn) on one side and a harry potter deathly hallows symbol somewhere else, so it looks kinda nerdy. nothing to do with tea and you choose the colors :) and also an outro card with the a slot for one video and under say SUBSCRIBE, is this all possible :) and sorry if its a lot to do :)

Here's the banner, I'll get working on the outro card. :D

mdt banner.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back