Finished/Closed Free Youtube Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: I apologise if that is a bit too much

Np man, but i dont think i will be able to do the Yoshi thing with pokemon :/[DOUBLEPOST=1400398954,1400398933][/DOUBLEPOST]
Omg that blew my mind. Can i show off ur work on my channel?

Sure :)[DOUBLEPOST=1400400217][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man! I am a COD knifer, and I am just starting out. The beginning is always a struggle, eh? Anyway, I have no channel art right now and desperately need some. I would VERY much appreciate it if you could help me out a bit here. Thanks bro!
Later!
jbnEA3x.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1400400253][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey if your still doing banners, im in need of one ;]

I would want something with stuff related to TF2 and counter-strike for now, more warm colors and less cool ones. My name somewhere that looks nice(Plemith) and thats about it. I trust in your expertise for the rest
WUa765Z.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1400400285][/DOUBLEPOST]
All I can say is wow. Velaze, how do you make banners and profile pics so good like that? I would greatly appreciate it if you can make a banner (and profile picture if you have the time). I would gladly give you a shoutout in a video and leave a link in a description to my videos. If you do have the time to make a banner and profile picture, all I can say is thank you, and this means a lot to me! :D
JtiD478.jpg

Np man, but i dont think i will be able to do the Yoshi thing with pokemon :/[DOUBLEPOST=1400398954,1400398933][/DOUBLEPOST]

Okay, it's fine. Would I just be able to get a Yoshi image next to my name on the banner, because I don't think I'll be doing Pokemon only on my channel, and since Yoshi is part of my name, it would be good to have the character on it.

Sure :)[DOUBLEPOST=1400400217][/DOUBLEPOST]
jbnEA3x.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1400400253][/DOUBLEPOST]
WUa765Z.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1400400285][/DOUBLEPOST]
JtiD478.jpg
WOW, thank you for the banner! Only problem is that it's misspelled. If you can changed the spelling to "MazaParaza", that would be awesome! Second, if you can make the background color a little brighter blue, that would be fantastic. Thank you so much for taking the time to make a banner for me, this means so much for me. Thank you! :D

Last edited:
Hey everyone,
I know that it is hard for new channels to get channel banner. I would like to give you guys a help in doing that.

But i have a few conditions to follow:

1. Don't rush me. If i have not worked on your art the chances are i am busy at the time :)
2. Mention me in your video.

That's it! :)

Reply to this thread if you're interested with the specific details/ example that you want me to include!

Examples of my work!

team_dna__by_velaze-d7a928x.jpg

w92baj__by_velaze-d7a90cs.jpg

red_velaze_channel_art_by_velaze-d6wgoax.jpg

five_is_better_than_eight__by_velaze-d6eaaqb.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1399531881,1399530998][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you guys send request by replying to this thread since i can't reply inbox messages atm.
I'd be really stoked on one!! :) Also, I own a marketing/copywriting company if you need anything written or a marketing plan of any kind as a payment/trade of your awesome work. :)

Hey man!

I want to surprise my little brother for his b'day with all kinds of stuff for his streaming/video's. Would be great to add a youtube banner for his channel to the list!

It is a Gaming channel. Would be cool if you could do it in a Swamp theme. Dark green colours etc. With the text "Swampeye" in it..

Also maybe the Twitter logo.. and behind that logo "/Swampeye"
And a Twitch logo.. and behind that logo "/Swampeye"

Would be great! I know you said dont rush me. But his b'day is the 30th of May.. Hope you can make that! :)

Great thanks!

forgot to put his logo in there :p

Attachments

• Swampeye( grootfixed) - Copy.png
    Swampeye( grootfixed) - Copy.png
    440 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hey man! I don't know if you are still doing this because I see a lot of people messaging you but I will request one too, maybe I am lucky :tongue:
So I have a Titanfall Only Channel and my username is MrGeorge. I would like to see a banner with a Titanfall theme with just my name in the front.
Thanks a lot for giving services to new Youtubers, I will not forget to credit and shoutout you also.

hey don't know if your still at it but if you are i would appreciate some channel art, something not to complicated for my channel all i want is the text VashChi and some not to fancy background, it would be wonderful if you could theme it with either tf2,minecraft, farming simulator 2013(Best Game Ever) or Simcity as if i am not covering it yet i will be uploading those specifics. Thank you for your time. --VashChi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back