Finished/Closed Free Youtube Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello! First of all I wanna say that it is great of you to help for free new youtube channels. :ugo: I also would like to ask you for a banner if you are still at it. Something related with League of Legends since I main this game or something gamy like in the background. If possible you can put my troll face gandalg in there too! I would really appreciate if you did this for me and I am willing to help you in any way I can!

P.S.: If you could also add something like Gandalg: One channel to view them all! That would be great!

Last edited:

tomayamashita

Reaction score
Can you do one for me. I am going to make a gaming channel called Yoffa Gaming. I want a banner with one bright colour for background. I want it to day Yoffa Gaming in big letters and ww.youtube.com/yoffagaming under it.
Thank you in advance.

Velaze

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello! First of all I wanna say that it is great of you to help for free new youtube channels. :ugo: I also would like to ask you for a banner if you are still at it. Something related with League of Legends since I main this game or something gamy like in the background. If possible you can put my troll face gandalg in there too! I would really appreciate if you did this for me and I am willing to help you in any way I can!

P.S.: If you could also add something like Gandalg: One channel to view them all! That would be great!
[DOUBLEPOST=1401153740,1401153681][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man! I don't know if you are still doing this because I see a lot of people messaging you but I will request one too, maybe I am lucky :tongue:
So I have a Titanfall Only Channel and my username is MrGeorge. I would like to see a banner with a Titanfall theme with just my name in the front.
Thanks a lot for giving services to new Youtubers, I will not forget to credit and shoutout you also.

hey don't know if your still at it but if you are i would appreciate some channel art, something not to complicated for my channel all i want is the text VashChi and some not to fancy background, it would be wonderful if you could theme it with either tf2,minecraft, farming simulator 2013(Best Game Ever) or Simcity as if i am not covering it yet i will be uploading those specifics. Thank you for your time. --VashChi

LeBruiser

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hey everyone,
I know that it is hard for new channels to get channel banner. I would like to give you guys a help in doing that.

But i have a few conditions to follow:

1. Don't rush me. If i have not worked on your art the chances are i am busy at the time :)
2. Mention me in your video.

That's it! :)

Reply to this thread if you're interested with the specific details/ example that you want me to include!

Examples of my work!

[DOUBLEPOST=1399531881,1399530998][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you guys send request by replying to this thread since i can't reply inbox messages atm.
Can I contact you through skype?

Gandalg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You are amazing! Thank you so much! I will make sure to refer you and your channel and your work on my next videos!

VashChi

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Thanks so much i appreciate it a lot.

Hellsiepwn

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hey everyone,
I know that it is hard for new channels to get channel banner. I would like to give you guys a help in doing that.

But i have a few conditions to follow:

1. Don't rush me. If i have not worked on your art the chances are i am busy at the time :)
2. Mention me in your video.

That's it! :)

Reply to this thread if you're interested with the specific details/ example that you want me to include!
I wouldn't mind one if you are still offering, I'm not looking for anything too complicated. Just "Hellsiepwn" in some kind of 'cartoony' thick text, Orange letters with a black outline on a white background. It would also be cool to get "Subscribe for more Awesomesauce!" in smaller black text similar to the "Rawr" in my display picture here. That can be sketched anywhere on the banner you like really.

If you have any cool ideas yourself that will make it stand out a bit more just add it in lol I'm not fussed, you can be creative if you want.

MazaParaza

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
[DOUBLEPOST=1401153740,1401153681][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey Velaze. Thank you for making that banner before. The only problem is that my username was spelled wrong. If it's possible to respell it, that would be awesome. Thank you! :D

Reaction score
Hey, man it's pretty awesome that you're helping out small channels for free, and I was wondering if you would be interested in doing one for me. I'd like something sort off based around my username, and avatar with the lemon or something, and my channel name across it, other than that feel free to do whatever you want with it, thank you for taking the time to read my request, and all of your work is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.