free subs!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, feel free to check out my channel
I make VFX, Tutorials, TopLists, Music videos and more!
Subscribe only if you enjoyed my content ;)
Thanks!

hey there, I actually do a mix of a couple things. I have two challenges up right now and I plan on doing more. I do music videos which I am going to stop making due to copyright infringement. I have a short film in the making, you should check my channel out!

It's not that I dislike gamers. It's that I find them too be less creative than filmmakers. Just recording themselves playing video games and making jokes. It's alright but There's just too much of those compared to other stuff.
That's not true at all. Just check out my channel as proof. :) I take video game songs and write/record my own lyrics. Much creativity involved (especially the writing process) and I also created all my graphics as well.

Being a gamer =/= Not being creative and Let's Plays aren't the only type of gaming channel out there. ^^

That's not true at all. Just check out my channel as proof. :) I take video game songs and write/record my own lyrics. Much creativity involved (especially the writing process) and I also created all my graphics as well.

Being a gamer =/= Not being creative and Let's Plays aren't the only type of gaming channel out there. ^^
I didn't mean that I think it's bad. It's just not my preference.

I make comedy sketches that combine aspects of solid videomaking with dry humor. Our comedy sketches continue to look, feel, and overall be more well made as we improve as filmmakers, writers, and editors. We don't have a lot of money for the best equipment, but we try to utilize our cheap DSLR to it's fullest potential.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hemidemisemiquaverr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back