free subs!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, you were the first person to comment on my channel ever. Check me out again though, that would be cool, I reckon I am slightly better now.

Also, channels don't get much smaller.

my channel is a bit different, most people having gaming channels or involve beauty gurus, make-up etc, my channel is actually an advice channel on inspiration, love, relationships, life, self-love, motivation, career and anything else, it coincides with my blog iwantmykissesback.com would love to get your opinion : )

Hi! I recently starting making vlogs 2 weeks ago. They are mostly stories from my life, rants, or responses :) I have 4 videos so far, and hopefully you can check my new vlog channel out! I've been doing gaming for a while now, but I decided to hop over and try some vlogging!
https://www.youtube.com/user/AnyEgg

It's not that I dislike gamers. It's that I find them too be less creative than filmmakers. Just recording themselves playing video games and making jokes. It's alright but There's just too much of those compared to other stuff.

But I make cartoons. I only have two or three right now but soon there will be more. I just got an awesome graphics tablet today and I'll be uploading more frequently soon. Hope you like my stuff :)

Well it may be a bit easier, but if your like me and upload at least once a day it keeps you very busy with the editing and rendering alongside part time jobs and stuff. Im almost constantly working on videos lately :/.
Also with gameplay youtubers I agree there are a lot but there are different types as well. People like me and Leehashee who work on our content and edit for hours to make it better, people who just record and upload with no effort(who seem to ruin gamers reputations for the rest of us hard working gamers), and walkthroughs which are helpful and informative.

Not all gamers are the same. were just in a category so flooded with crap, no one wants to sift through and find the gold.

6utk.png

Hey, if you post here, most likely this dude will come over and greet you with a copy and pasted comment! Tip for whoever Ludos is; don't spam like this. The fact that you effortlessly copy and pasted this on tons of videos then actually expected others to take time to actually help you make your videos better is unfair and cheap.

Well I'm a little confused here...I would like to call our channel something like a "hybrid" :confused:. Mainly I make gaming videos but also VLogs, I just made my first sketch AND I do stuff like the video in my signature...WHAT AM I? :alien2: xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back