free subs!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, my content is about Chatroulette scary reactions so I think it fits in the comedy/entertainment category.

Feel free to check it out at least for the sake of feedback. Hope you'll enjoy it :)

Hi everyone!

I've recently created my channel called Jaysplace. It can be found at www.youtube.com/jaysplaceuk.

I'm hoping to build a community, particularly for people who are at a point where they are attempting to build their lives and pursue something that they enjoy.

There will be videos about everything and anything so please feel free to take a look and share your opinions on any of the topics discussed. If you enjoy, please subscribe, like and share. It'd be much appreciated and you'd be really helping me out. :) (Hoping to get some better equipment in the near future but have to make do for now!)

So if you get a moment, please take a look and let's build this community!

Thanks for your time.

I'll hop on this bandwagon.

I'm a Brit, Comedy Boffin. I do rants, monologues and sketches. Usually for a maturer audience but I gaurantee a prescription of a Hot Slice of Sam will give you laughs.

DISCLAIMER: If you're laughs last for more than 4 hours, consult a doctor...

bit of a misleading title but oh well... so anyway apart from a small few im not subbed to that many smaller youtubers and so if you do vlogs or skits or comedy (anything apart from gaming) be sure to comment down below and tell me what you do and i will check you out, if i like what i see i will sub and be sure to watch and comment on several videos. i am just trying to find smaller youtubers, this is not SUB4SUB :D
Check out my channel I do vlog/skits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back