free subs!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I create comedy videos. Most are based on plot twists and on wordplays. Hope you could check me out. Thanks!

I have recently (5 days ago) started a daily Vlog channel with my girlfriend! We have a dog..... If that doesn't tempt you I don't know what will! :p haha!!

Hey!

Nice channel :) Myself and my girlfriend are going to do the same thing! (Except we haven't got a dog. There is a cat that wanders into the garden sometimes though, so, there's that, I guess)

I've started a personnel channel too in the mean time. Feel free to check it out. Would be much appreciated.

Liking the channel, subscribed! It was the dog that sold it. Has to be the most effective marketing tool out there! :D

Cheers!

Jay

Hi, I make CUBING Videos! :) I am a VERY small channel. My B-Day is coming up and I would love to hit 10 subs by then. (Apr 20) I may sound young in my vids but I feel that quality overrides that that so it would make my day if you could check me out, thx.

hey! i've done two comic reviews, and a couple of other random stuff like a question tag and etc. :D

Hey!

Nice channel :) Myself and my girlfriend are going to do the same thing! (Except we haven't got a dog. There is a cat that wanders into the garden sometimes though, so, there's that, I guess)

I've started a personnel channel too in the mean time. Feel free to check it out. Would be much appreciated.

Liking the channel, subscribed! It was the dog that sold it. Has to be the most effective marketing tool out there! :D

Cheers!

Jay

Thanks man! Yeah the animals are normally the favourites!! Haha!! Every time I click your link it's saying error? Send me the link man and I'll defo sub! :D

Hey. I just started and I do talking at you type videos. Im content has to do with the day it was uploaded on. Makeup Monday, Trending in Tweets (T.I.T) Tuesday, One Take Wednesday, Thoughts Thursdays and WTF Friday. I have not fully committed to daily vlogging but i dabble. Check it out!

Thanks man! Yeah the animals are normally the favourites!! Haha!! Every time I click your link it's saying error? Send me the link man and I'll defo sub! :D

Hey man,

Not sure what's wrong with the link haha.

I sent you a link through YouTube :)

Thanks for the support, much appreciated.[DOUBLEPOST=1398090481,1398089896][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey. I just started and I do talking at you type videos. Im content has to do with the day it was uploaded on. Makeup Monday, Trending in Tweets (T.I.T) Tuesday, One Take Wednesday, Thoughts Thursdays and WTF Friday. I have not fully committed to daily vlogging but i dabble. Check it out!

Funny stuff :) Feel free to check out my channel. I mean, it's pretty terrible, but it may help you to procrastinate and put off important things and that's always fun.

Keep up the good work :)

Hey man,

Not sure what's wrong with the link haha.

I sent you a link through YouTube :)

Thanks for the support, much appreciated.[DOUBLEPOST=1398090481,1398089896][/DOUBLEPOST]

Funny stuff :) Feel free to check out my channel. I mean, it's pretty terrible, but it may help you to procrastinate and put off important things and that's always fun.

Keep up the good work :)

Did you check out my channel? any feedback?

My names FullMoonStudios on YouTube, I love your videos MaxDrinksTea! I think their really funny! I'm basically a sarcastic video maker so much of my humor is based around be being sarcastic! Please check my channel out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back