Services Free Stuff!!! :)

Hey Edwin!

I would like a youtube banner

Name:Raphahell

So i want the name in middle and on the background i really don't know

I was thinking of a minecraft wallpaper or landscape but the image from background to be blurred and the name to be normal

Let me know if you can help me out ^_^

Thank you so much!

Hi guys!
So today I came up with the idea of making free avatars, logos, thumbnails, banners, ads...
which you may use as much as you want to! :)
All you have to do is request to me what you want and I will try my best to create it as quickly as possible!
I use Photoshop for the freebies, and I always use the highest quality resulotion possible. I will give you a zip file with the psd file so you can edit it yourself, plus a jpeg and png of the file.
Everything is 100% free! You get a very good picture and don't even need to credit me!
So many people will be like: "But nothings free in life!"
Well I just proved you wrong! :)
I do this simply, because I know it's not simple and it can take a lot of time!
I love helping people and I know that people appreciate my work! :)
But thanks to my effort and time you will have top quality stuff in no time!
Thanks!
- Edwin
Here are some examples:
12-7.png

skyrimpart1.jpg
hey could you make me a thumbnail for my new zombies series on moon cheers :)

Hey could you please make me a black ops 2 tumbnail, it has to say party games Bonanza ! That would be so awesome, please and thank you :)

Could I have a Avatar if you have time? Could I have it Like My other one put just plain green and have GT horizontally? Thanks :)

Nice graphic service man, where did you learn to make these logos?
I can make them but I think I've seen some tut on the net somewhere :)

Hello Edwin!

Today, I have a big request for you and I understand if it will take a while.

Name: IcylGaming

Requests:
>A Channel background/banner (Whatever you wanna call it) The 2013 YouTube background.

>A Channel Logo to match the above request.

>"Icyl Plays Minecraft Ep. 1" Thumbnail with a Minecraft background and the Steve avatar on top of the image.

<"Icyl Plays FTB Ep. 1" Thumbnail Feed The Beast is the mod pack that is getting popular in minecraft. You can easily find a logo to insert for the FTB text if possible with a minecraft background 9Different than above request if possible).

>"Icyl Plays Assassin's Creed III Ep. 1" Thumbnail

>"Icyl Plays Skyrim Ep. 1" Thumbnail

>"Icyl Plays Terraria Ep. 1" Thumbnail

I will feature you in my description with a link for the first three to five videos of each series. Maybe 25 if they are good. (I plan to do a lot of Minecraft).

I would appreciate this greatly!

Thank you for your time and effort,
IcylGaming

Could you make me a clash of clans thumbnail. It should say "Daily Clasher's Base Reviews" and have clash of clans townhall level 8 or 9 somewhre in the image! Please make it cool :)

They're great thank you. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1368124405,1368124133][/DOUBLEPOST]
The banner is too small apparently. :/ Could you please send me a bigger one?
Ok here try this if it doesn't work let me know! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1368377354][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, Your work is pretty good there! Might have 2 tak eyou up an give u some more work:p haha.. I'll pay with YTalk cash handsomely if u want it though!

Think u can get an Avatar/Logo thats dark, kinda creepy an says ILLMind? That I can use for Youtube. When ur done with ur other 50 projects? lol :bounce:
It's fine you don't have to pay me! :)
I would appreciate it if you subscribed! :) But you don't have to!
Here is your avatar!
ILLMind.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1368377859][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I get video thumbs? For Call of Duty edits?
Here you go! Please subscribe! You don't have to but I would really appreciate it! Hope you like you Thumbnail! :)
call-of-duty.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1368378836][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice graphic service man, where did you learn to make these logos?
I can make them but I think I've seen some tut on the net somewhere :)
I've been using photoshop for nearly 8 years now! :)
I watched a lot of videos online, but am still 90% self taught! :) Thanks for the nice comment, I really appreciate it! :)
Thanks again

- Edwin

Attachments

• adasdafadgdffg.jpg
    adasdafadgdffg.jpg
    1,023 KB · Views: 6
  • ILLMind.jpg
    ILLMind.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • call-of-duty.jpg
    call-of-duty.jpg
    652.1 KB · Views: 2
  • call-of-duty.psd
    7.8 MB · Views: 1
Ok here try this if it doesn't work let me know! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1368377354][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's fine you don't have to pay me! :)
I would appreciate it if you subscribed! :) But you don't have to!
Here is your avatar!
ILLMind.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1368377859][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here you go! Please subscribe! You don't have to but I would really appreciate it! Hope you like you Thumbnail! :)
call-of-duty.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1368378836][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've been using photoshop for nearly 8 years now! :)
I watched a lot of videos online, but am still 90% self taught! :) Thanks for the nice comment, I really appreciate it! :)
Thanks again

- Edwin
Can you make me a thumbnail for my zombies moon series i need it rather quick cause it will be up in 20mins thanks :)

Back