Services Free Stuff!!! :)

edwin

Hi guys!
So today I came up with the idea of making free avatars, logos, thumbnails, banners, ads...
which you may use as much as you want to! :)
All you have to do is request to me what you want and I will try my best to create it as quickly as possible!
I use Photoshop for the freebies, and I always use the highest quality resulotion possible. I will give you a zip file with the psd file so you can edit it yourself, plus a jpeg and png of the file.
Everything is 100% free! You get a very good picture and don't even need to credit me!
So many people will be like: "But nothings free in life!"
Well I just proved you wrong! :)
I do this simply, because I know it's not simple and it can take a lot of time!
I love helping people and I know that people appreciate my work! :)
But thanks to my effort and time you will have top quality stuff in no time!
Thanks!
- Edwin
Here are some examples:
12-7.png

skyrimpart1.jpg

Can i get an avatar please!? and maybe a logo if your not too busy ;p?
maybe something like my avatar now?

Sounds interesting, and you have some cool looking things there :)
Think you could make me a banner? I'd like some text that says GafferGames, and underneath that it says ForAllYourGamingNeeds. Colours I'm not too bothered about, maybe some combination of black and red, maybe even blue, whatever you think looks nice!

Would like a minecraft thumbnail - CrazyDapper Plays Minecraft Ep.1 please, if you could with 2 minecraft pigs on it :)

Would like a minecraft thumbnail - CrazyDapper Plays Minecraft Ep.1 please, if you could with 2 minecraft pigs on it :)
Ok done all I have to do now is send it to your E-Mail!
Here is a preview:
Minecraft2.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1368116529,1368116491][/DOUBLEPOST]
interesting pictures you should charge some YT though for it or atleast credit for your work lol
I feel happy just knowing that I've helped people! Thanks ;)

Back