Free Sound Effects for YouTube Videos

ClumsinessisaCurse

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thank you! I'm new to the whole YouTube filming/editing thing, but these are awesome and I'll definitely be using some of them.

Reactions: Michael
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been making some free sound effects for you all to use in your videos and whenever I do in the future I will update this thread.

These effects can be used in your videos and other works and are 100% free and royalty free, they can be used commercially and they can be used in your YouTube videos without worrying about copyright issues, I only ask that they're not redistributed. I dont ask for credit for them although it would be very appreciated and I do not ask for any money for using these.

These were made from various sounds around the home and I hope you like using them. There are 64 in this first pack and are all in mp3 format. I hope to do some more providing people like the first lot.

Some of the sounds:

Squeaks, Bangs, Door slams, running water, toilet flushing, COD Double Points (threw that in there for the fun of it), various beating noises, grating noises, alien noises, strange sounds that I couldnt really name, rustles, crunches, snoring, coughs and much more!

Please find them attached below. Any comments, criticisms and likes are welcome :)

Please note, I am aware of my spelling mistake on the "squeek" mp3 files.

Enjoy!
Thank you so much! I'll know where to come now when I'm stuck on sounds :)

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm sitting here imagining you doing the snoring sound effect.