Free Sound Effects for YouTube Videos

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Excellent, I wouldnt mind seeing them being used :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks man for all the effects. They are great but not suitable for my recent project...I need a technology/rochie effect. Could you please share a link where I can get one with me? Thanks

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You could try freesound.org they have loads there but some require credit/permission.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You mean I will have to enter my credit card details before using the files from the site. Or do you mean they are totally free but they'd need to have my card details before I can use the website? I'm curious to know. Thanks :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You mean I will have to enter my credit card details before using the files from the site. Or do you mean they are totally free but they'd need to have my card details before I can use the website? I'm curious to know. Thanks :)
It shouldnt need any credit card details, I used them the other day and I wasnt asked for any of that myself, I just signed up, verified my email address browsed to the sound and downloaded it :)

LithaKelitha

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
What Michael was saying is make sure you can use them. Some require you to credit them in your video. Some you are not allowed to use if you put ads on the video. Always check the license!

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What Michael was saying is make sure you can use them. Some require you to credit them in your video. Some you are not allowed to use if you put ads on the video. Always check the license!
Now I get why he asked that thanks :D

aviectus

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks for sharing i am going to use them soon
i will let you know soon ;-)