Comedy Free Shout OUT For YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a funny video that i should review and make joke about im Relaunching My Show YDA IM OING A Smaller channel shoutout or if your larger it dont matter as long as your videos funny yay ! *i must be able to use parts of your video to review it * haha small font anyways leave a message below :)

If you want you can use my episode with princess Leia in it :) Not crazy funny but a few entertaining instances

Hey, dude! If you're still looking for videos, I'd love it if you could review my "British Phrases & Slang!" video. It's the second most popular upload on my channel, so should be relatively easy to find!

Really nice of you to do this, by the way - thanks in advance!

I'm not sure if you're still doing this but it would be really great if you could review my video "10 things you didn't know about Ireland". youre so cool for doing this!

hey man I am just now starting my youtube channel, I am going to do all sorts of funny and hard food challenges. i would really appreciate the review on one of my two videos!!!! thanks

Hey man this sounds like an awesome idea. I'd love it if you could review some of my videos, I have a pretty stupid one called the After Test.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back