Comedy Free Shout OUT For YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thevide0kingsYt

Do you have a funny video that i should review and make joke about im Relaunching My Show YDA IM OING A Smaller channel shoutout or if your larger it dont matter as long as your videos funny yay ! *i must be able to use parts of your video to review it * haha small font anyways leave a message below :)

Hey I have a video that I would be so happy if you review it on your channel. It's from a while back but I always thought it was pretty not so message me back if you want me to send you a link in some way. I dont know how to send it via this forum

i need a specific video if you dont mind i have been checking out your channels good work guys ![DOUBLEPOST=1446763336,1446763306][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe mine?
what is your channel do you mind posting a link or sending me one ?[DOUBLEPOST=1446763392][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I have a video that I would be so happy if you review it on your channel. It's from a while back but I always thought it was pretty not so message me back if you want me to send you a link in some way. I dont know how to send it via this forum
same i need a link to your channel if you dont mind[DOUBLEPOST=1446763512][/DOUBLEPOST]Everyone can send me links to my twitter if you want @ ytvideokings

Do you have a funny video that i should review and make joke about im Relaunching My Show YDA IM OING A Smaller channel shoutout or if your larger it dont matter as long as your videos funny yay ! *i must be able to use parts of your video to review it * haha small font anyways leave a message below :)
Your Channel Link Isn't Working,
Just Ask One Of The Moderators For Help In the Help Forum, They'll Help You Out :)

Hey it would be nice if you reviewed my videos I do comedy gaming videos and would love it if you reviews my videos thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back