Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Services Free logos, banners etc for YouTube

Discussion in 'Services' started by Group16 GFX, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Group16 GFX
    Cash:
    $8
    Hey there everyone! I'm JJ. I study graphic design and editing. I love doing gfx and editing videos in my free time so I thought I'd offer my services to all who are in need of any. I would be making banners, logos.

Just reply with your:
    • YouTube account name
    • What your channel is about. Gaming, Cooking, DIY etc
    • Preferred colours if you have any
    • A channel link if the proper one is not working
    It might take a few days because I have a lot of work from uni but I'll try to finish all in 1 or 2 days time. I will be doing this free of charge since I am not a proffesional (yet) but I know my way around in Photoshop Indesign and Illustrator. Welp... Thats all foolks. Hope to hear from a lot of people.

Here is some of my work...(sadly I dont have a habit of not saving most of my work, so I do not have any GREAT ones to show right now). [Note to self: Start saving stuff! :)]

G16 Banner.png G16 GFX Banner Purplex-Banner-Youtube.png Purplex Banner
    Erdesk-Design-Logo.png Erdesk logo
    :)

#1 Group16 GFX, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
    akkadiator and fivefactvids like this.
  2. fivefactvids
    Cash:
    $4
    Hey thanks for making thread . I am interested in making me new logo and Youtube channel Art. can you do that for me . i will credit your art work in my channel description . looking forward to hear from you.

3. akkadiator
    Cash:
    $7
    Hey JJ,

Appreciate the offer and all credit will be given, I'll give a video shoutout as well :)

Just reply with your:
    • YouTube account name : The AKK
    • What your channel is about. Gaming, Cooking, DIY etc : Electronic Music & Reselling
    • Preferred colours if you have any : Something Retro like off an old pinball machine
    • A channel link if the proper one is not working : see link in signature
    Thanks,
    The AKK

fivefactvids likes this.
  4. Beemer7
    Cash:
    $6
    I am interested in making me new logo and Youtube channel Art. can you do that for me . i will credit your art work in my channel description .

5. The Clark Knight
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $16
    I've been interested in a new banner! My info's below and the link should work! I'd be incredibly thankful! I like your samples too!
    - The Clark Knight
    - Gaming, (Pokemon and Overwatch)
    - Blue and white (or anything you think would look good)

I'd appreciate the help! Thanks!