Free intro templates

Thanks, I used After Effects to make the old school gaming one. I use Cinema 4D for any of the ones that include 3D elements.

You should do tutorials, becuase I've got after effects. Plus it'll help you out alot on youtube, and means a load more vids to post:) I'd love to know how to do these sorta things:D

You should do tutorials, becuase I've got after effects. Plus it'll help you out alot on youtube, and means a load more vids to post:) I'd love to know how to do these sorta things:D
I keep meaning to do some tutorials, it's just trying to find the time to make them. I hope to get started on some in the next few months.

This one was awesome, C4D? How long did it take?[DOUBLEPOST=1367349866,1367349758][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh, I didn't realize that it said C4D and After Effects in the title, silly me XD
Thanks for the feedback :) It didn't take too long to make as most of it was just using mograph in Cinema 4D.[DOUBLEPOST=1367392478][/DOUBLEPOST]This week I have made a Halo 4 style intro and top 5 plays template. Let me know what you think of it.

Back