Free intro templates

GloverPictures

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Animator
Thanks, I used After Effects to make the old school gaming one. I use Cinema 4D for any of the ones that include 3D elements.
You should do tutorials, becuase I've got after effects. Plus it'll help you out alot on youtube, and means a load more vids to post:) I'd love to know how to do these sorta things:D

MegaFlummoxed

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
You should do tutorials, becuase I've got after effects. Plus it'll help you out alot on youtube, and means a load more vids to post:) I'd love to know how to do these sorta things:D
I keep meaning to do some tutorials, it's just trying to find the time to make them. I hope to get started on some in the next few months.

Reactions: GloverPictures

MegaFlummoxed

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
It's Monday again, this week the template is a pretty simple 3D intro. Take a look and let me know what your think.

MegaFlummoxed

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Having made a FIFA intro template a few weeks ago I decided it would only be fair to make a NHL themed intro this week.

ValhallaGamingHD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Template #3 is a minecraft style intro. Please let me know what think and what kind of intro templates you would like to see in the future.
This one was awesome, C4D? How long did it take?[DOUBLEPOST=1367349866,1367349758][/DOUBLEPOST]
This one was awesome, C4D? How long did it take?
Oh, I didn't realize that it said C4D and After Effects in the title, silly me XD

MegaFlummoxed

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
This one was awesome, C4D? How long did it take?[DOUBLEPOST=1367349866,1367349758][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh, I didn't realize that it said C4D and After Effects in the title, silly me XD
Thanks for the feedback :) It didn't take too long to make as most of it was just using mograph in Cinema 4D.[DOUBLEPOST=1367392478][/DOUBLEPOST]This week I have made a Halo 4 style intro and top 5 plays template. Let me know what you think of it.

MegaFlummoxed

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Another week and another free intro template. This ones a fun little low poly world style.

MegaFlummoxed

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
A 2D intro template this week. It can be used in After effects, Sony vegas or AVS video editor. :)