Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Services Free Graphics for YouTube / Twitter etc

Discussion in 'Services' started by AdmUp, Feb 27, 2017.

1. AdmUp
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $25
    I like to create graphics every now and then for fun and increase my Photoshop "skills".. If you want one doing I'm happy to give it a go although I don't want to guarantee you'll like it. I'll do it for free too.

Just reply with your:
    • Account names. YouTube, Twitter etc
    • What your channel is about. Gaming, Cooking etc
    • Preferred colours if any
    I'll give it a go, if a lot of people respond then I'm sorry if I can't get around to everyone.
    I'll post the images to imgur and reply as soon as their finished.

Thanks peeps.

Edit: Got a Queue of people wanting graphics done so I might be a while getting to yours, I will look at everyones messages and see what I can do but If I don't think I can produce anything half decent or just don't have any ideas I unfortunately won't give it a go as the final product won't be any good. Hope you understand and Thanks.

#1 AdmUp, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2017 at 6:23 PM
    Trendshaul and Fretfella like this.
  2. TheRetroCDN
    Cash:
    $6
    Hey I wouldn't mind someone trying their hand at making a new logo for me, My channels about retro gaming and otherwise nerdy stuff haha

3. AdmUp
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $25
    Here's my attempt :) tbh I already liked the one you have now.. I thought I'd keep that idea but add little bits as well as your avatar. Hope you like it! :D

Edit: Added a few more characters to it
    [​IMG]

#3 AdmUp, Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  4. TheRetroCDN
    Cash:
    $6
    Wow! That is actually a really cool idea for a logo, I like it. Any way you could make a few tweaks to it? To show gaming a bit more?

5. AdmUp
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $25
    Done :)

TheRetroCDN likes this.
  6. TheRetroCDN
    Cash:
    $6
    Dude I really dig it! Any way you could make a logo for the channel? Thx dude

7. AdmUp
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $25
    Tried a few but this would stand out the most amongst the crowd imo :)

Attached Files:

8. Fretfella
    Cash:
    $1
    Hey,, I really like your work, can you please make me a banner and profile pic for my youtube channel, I play car games and its a gaming channel. (duh) But its ok if you cant. My youtube is FretFella Gaming btw, not FretFella_Gaming. And just wondering, can you make it a simplistic desighn, if not thats ok.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 1, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 1, 2017 ---
    Its ok if you cant

9. TrueXPixels
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $19
    Hello; I was wondering if you could make a channel icon, like the one you have, with the letters TXP.

Thank you, if you have a YT channel I can put you on the sidebar.

10. AdmUp
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $25
    Hope this is okay for you. Noticed you liked to highlight the letter F in the one you have already so tried to replicate. Regarding the profile picture.. 3 letters in 1 small square is a bit difficult so I changed FFG to just the 2 letters, I think it makes it look much cleaner which I hope you agree with. Let me know what you think.. [​IMG] < Right click, open image in new tab to view

--- Double Post Merged, Mar 2, 2017 ---
    Hi, sorry but I was having real trouble making the 3 letters sit nicely with each other. None of the letters have a clean flat side to work with so it looks a bit messy when merging them together. I know it's not exactly what you were wanting but I took a stab at it anyway. Let me know how you like them.

Attached Files:

#10 AdmUp, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017