Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmUp

I've Got It
I like to create graphics every now and then for fun and increase my Photoshop "skills".. If you want one doing I'm happy to give it a go although I don't want to guarantee you'll like it. I'll do it for free too.

Just reply with your:
  • Account names. YouTube, Twitter etc
  • What your channel is about. Gaming, Cooking etc
  • Preferred colours if any
I'll give it a go, if a lot of people respond then I'm sorry if I can't get around to everyone.
I'll post the images to imgur and reply as soon as their finished.

Thanks peeps.

Edit: Got a Queue of people wanting graphics done so I might be a while getting to yours, I will look at everyones messages and see what I can do but If I don't think I can produce anything half decent or just don't have any ideas I unfortunately won't give it a go as the final product won't be any good. Hope you understand and Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey I wouldn't mind someone trying their hand at making a new logo for me, My channels about retro gaming and otherwise nerdy stuff haha

Hey I wouldn't mind someone trying their hand at making a new logo for me, My channels about retro gaming and otherwise nerdy stuff haha

Here's my attempt :) tbh I already liked the one you have now.. I thought I'd keep that idea but add little bits as well as your avatar. Hope you like it! :D

Edit: Added a few more characters to it
mtto9v.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! That is actually a really cool idea for a logo, I like it. Any way you could make a few tweaks to it? To show gaming a bit more?

Hey,, I really like your work, can you please make me a banner and profile pic for my youtube channel, I play car games and its a gaming channel. (duh) But its ok if you cant. My youtube is FretFella Gaming btw, not FretFella_Gaming. And just wondering, can you make it a simplistic desighn, if not thats ok.[DOUBLEPOST=1488349978,1488349791][/DOUBLEPOST]Its ok if you cant

Hello; I was wondering if you could make a channel icon, like the one you have, with the letters TXP.

Thank you, if you have a YT channel I can put you on the sidebar.

Hey,, I really like your work, can you please make me a banner and profile pic for my youtube channel, I play car games and its a gaming channel. (duh) But its ok if you cant. My youtube is FretFella Gaming btw, not FretFella_Gaming. And just wondering, can you make it a simplistic desighn, if not thats ok.[DOUBLEPOST=1488349978,1488349791][/DOUBLEPOST]Its ok if you cant

Hope this is okay for you. Noticed you liked to highlight the letter F in the one you have already so tried to replicate. Regarding the profile picture.. 3 letters in 1 small square is a bit difficult so I changed FFG to just the 2 letters, I think it makes it look much cleaner which I hope you agree with. Let me know what you think..
9LbmT
< Right click, open image in new tab to view

[DOUBLEPOST=1488423251][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello; I was wondering if you could make a channel icon, like the one you have, with the letters TXP.

Thank you, if you have a YT channel I can put you on the sidebar.

Hi, sorry but I was having real trouble making the 3 letters sit nicely with each other. None of the letters have a clean flat side to work with so it looks a bit messy when merging them together. I know it's not exactly what you were wanting but I took a stab at it anyway. Let me know how you like them.

Attachments

• fretfella gaming pp.png
    fretfella gaming pp.png
    180.3 KB · Views: 13
  • TrueXPixels pp.png
    TrueXPixels pp.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 10
  • TrueXPixels pp 2.png
    TrueXPixels pp 2.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Status