Services Free Gaming Thumbnails :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done :3
dz8aw6.jpg

Download the psd, png, jpeg, and font @ filedropper.com/skyrimthumb
Thanks a lot :D getting a perma spot in my box

Thanks a lot :D getting a perma spot in my box
Awesome :D[DOUBLEPOST=1365991272,1365983107][/DOUBLEPOST]Would anyone else like one at the moment? It'd be a pretty opportune time for me since I'll be uploading videos for the next few hours ;)

If you want, You could make me one for Magicka. or I am doing a series of an adventure map on minecraft callec Pyramid Adventure. Either one of those would be cool.

If you want, You could make me one for Magicka. or I am doing a series of an adventure map on minecraft callec Pyramid Adventure. Either one of those would be cool.
Here's the Magicka one:
sy1fe8.jpg

Download the file with the psd, png, jpeg, and font @ filedropper.com/magickathumbnail

Could you make a Black Ops 2 thumbnail?
Without "Lets Play" but "Montage" :)
And it would be so cool if you put my logo in it
1yn5lu.jpg

Thanks!

Hey There, i Would Love a "CrazyDapper22 Plays MineCraft" , a "CrazyDapper22 plays Garry's Mod" and a "CrazyDapper22 plays The walking Dead" (By Telltale)

Hey There, i Would Love a "CrazyDapper22 Plays MineCraft" , a "CrazyDapper22 plays Garry's Mod" and a "CrazyDapper22 plays The walking Dead" (By Telltale)
minecraftthumb.jpg

gmod.jpg

walking dead.jpg
Download the psd, jpeg, png, and fonts for all three thumbnails @ filedropper.com/cd22thumbnails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back