Services Free Gaming Thumbnails :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms16bit

Useful Idiot
welcome.png
Hi everyone! If you're reading this you re probably interested in having me make a thumbnail for you. As the thread's title says, all of the thumbnails I make are 100% free. :up: I've decided to revamp this thread partially because I want to spruce it up, but mostly because I need to make the rules more clear and put a couple of new ones into play. No one really likes rules, I get it, but without them things would be really hard for me to keep track of :unsure: (which obviously isn't desirable). Anywhoo, let's continue, shall we?
rules.png
It's all downhill once we get these out of the way. Without further adieu, here they are;
  • Since this is a free service, I would like to be credited somewhere. You must put a link to my channel somewhere in the description of every video you use one of my thumbnails on. I've had a lot of trouble with people not giving me any form of credit, but come on guys, I put a lot of time into these thumbnails, so please be reasonable :D
  • You must have at least 50 posts on this forum for me to make you a thumbnail. There may be a few exceptions to this rule if you are someone I know already, but this rule is to prevent people from creating an account, requesting 5 thumbnails, and never showing their face around here again.
  • When requesting a thumbnail, post your request on this thread and only on this thread. I've had a lot of people PM me on youtube or comment on my profile, which really sort of confuses things for me. :confused:
  • Do not advertise yourself on this thread (with the exception of your signature, of course).
  • When making a request, type the name of a fruit or vegetable somewhere in your post so I know you've read the rules. (e.g. "Hey, can you make me a thumbnail for Bioshock? Pineapple. Thanks".)
  • Do not use the thumbnails made in this thread unless I have made them for you. In other words, no taking random thumbnails unless you yourself requested them.
  • I only make thumbnails! I've gotten a lot of requests for avatars, banners, logos, etc., but my services are strictly limited to thumbnails.
  • If you are unclear about anything, feel free to ask, I'd me more than happy to clarify n' stuff :)
hiagd.png
This should be fairly self-explanatory, but I'll explain it for the sake of professionalism. :cool: First you make your request. In your request, please include the game the thumbnail is for, what you want the text to say, and any other details you may want to include (e.g. if you want a certain character or image used for the thumb). Once it is made, I will post a .png picture of the thumbnail, give you a link to where you can download the font I used, and attach a .psd file of the thumbnail for you to edit yourself.​
examples.png
Here are couple of examples of the thumbnails I've made, just for you to get an idea of my style. There are also many more you can find throughout the thread:happy:
bezog2.png
1znvgbl.png
nu.png
[4.13.2013] Thread created!​
[4.23.2013] 100 Posts!​
[5.11.2013] 2o Pages!​
[5.12.2013] 200 Posts!​
[5.20.2013] Thread Revamped!​
Untitled-1.png

I could use some gaming thumbnails :) If you could make a very awesome thumbnail for Lego Star Wars the complete saga that would be soooooo awesome :D

How's this?
ja8i03.jpg

Let me know if you'd like anything changed :3
You can get the zip w/ the psd, jpeg, and png at filedropper.com/legostarwarsthumbnail :)

That is awesome :)
Could you also tell me the font so I can edit the part in the thumbnail.
I would liks the psd and png please :)

Thank you for this awesome thumbnail.
Way better than something I could make.

That is awesome :)
Could you also tell me the font so I can edit the part in the thumbnail.
I would liks the psd and png please :)

Thank you for this awesome thumbnail.
Way better than something I could make.
The psd & png are in a zip file I uploaded to filedropper.com/legostarwarsthumbnail
And the font is free, you can download it here: dafont.com/star-jedi.font[DOUBLEPOST=1365879821,1365879797][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd like one! Minecraft Skyblock Survival :D
Coming up! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back