Services Free banner made by Lilikoi Juice

Hello! I was wondering if I could get a banner aswell one you've finshed all your requests? no hurry, I know you might be getting kind of overwhelmed with requests.

I want something similar to the banner I have on my channel now, only I would like it to have a more "alive" feel than the one it has now, nothing too fancy.
It is the only pic I have with the link that appears in my banner.
Okay, I'm guessing you want Link on your banner somewhere. I'll start on it tomorrow, maybe!

I am thinking of something which matches my theme.. and not looking for any images in the avatar.
Just geometric shapes and text.. you are the expert :)
You can also use abbreviations.. my channel name is WarHammer.. you can also use WH and show some creativity :)
Okay, done! I'm not sure it is too plain for your taste. Take a look. I have it along with the other banners on the first page. Let me know where you want the file sent to, or let me know if you want any adjustments.

Hi, i need a banner cause im not good at all...
I want it this way:

For the new One Channel- layout.

I want it to have my name centered and in big and fat letters "SENSEITGAMING"
And i want the background to be a galaxy themed background.
And i want several game characters who is sticking their heads out, i want these characters ( At least... ):

Connor from AC3
A minecraft creeper
And one of the best players in FIFA series

My channel: senseitgaming

Sorry if i am requesting too much, but this would be awesome if you made :)

When you are done ( If you make it ) then you could post it to imgur.com or something like that and post the link here :)

Also e-mail if there is any thing else you need to know: senseitgaming@gmail.com

Hi, i need a banner cause im not good at all...
I want it this way:

For the new One Channel- layout.

I want it to have my name centered and in big and fat letters "SENSEITGAMING"
And i want the background to be a galaxy themed background.
And i want several game characters who is sticking their heads out, i want these characters ( At least... ):

Connor from AC3
A minecraft creeper
And one of the best players in FIFA series

My channel: senseitgaming

Sorry if i am requesting too much, but this would be awesome if you made :)

When you are done ( If you make it ) then you could post it to imgur.com or something like that and post the link here :)

Also e-mail if there is any thing else you need to know: senseitgaming@gmail.com
First, you're going to have to tell me who, "One of the best players in FIFA series" is because I have no idea.

Second, if I make it I'll send it to you at that email because I'm not creating an imgur.com account. Sorry, but that's a hassle for me. ;)

And don't have galaxy background... have a background a bit like "WarHammer"s The same colour and have squares in it :)

Think you can do a banner for a fail compilation channel? I upload car crash compilations and people failing.

Back