Services Free banner made by Lilikoi Juice

Hey, could you make a recreation of my current avatar? I want it different though, I want the face to be a "Me Gusta" face though.

Send it it nolifenerds@yahoo.com
Do you have a raw file of your avatar? Unfortunately, I don't have the capabilities to make that avatar on my own, and if I copy and paste it the pixelation is horrible. :( I can go ahead and see what I can come up with though. Just to give you a heads up, it won't really be a "recreation" but more like a starting from scratch kind of thing.

Do you have a raw file of your avatar? Unfortunately, I don't have the capabilities to make that avatar on my own, and if I copy and paste it the pixelation is horrible. :( I can go ahead and see what I can come up with though. Just to give you a heads up, it won't really be a "recreation" but more like a starting from scratch kind of thing.
If it's too much trouble, then go ahead and cancel so you can finish the other banners.

If it's too much trouble, then go ahead and cancel so you can finish the other banners.
Sorry, I actually tried and it looked not so good (bad). I will have to cancel unfortunately. There are a few people doing free banner arts here so I'd suggest asking them if they can draw avatars ;)

Hello. When you are finished with the other banners you are working on, could I please have one. If so, could it have a sort of light blue and black theme to it? Could it also say "SofaSlugGaming" on it and under that, could the words "The home of SofaSlug" be used. Thanks! When it is done, send it to SofaSlugGaming@Gmail.com

Hello. When you are finished with the other banners you are working on, could I please have one. If so, could it have a sort of light blue and black theme to it? Could it also say "SofaSlugGaming" on it and under that, could the words "The home of SofaSlug" be used. Thanks! When it is done, send it to SofaSlugGaming@Gmail.com
Sure, I'm working on one other person's at the moment, so I should have yours done tomorrow.

Back