Short Film For Narnia!

Oh I have had a few people ask when I want the clips of yelling FOR NARNIA, I would like to start compiling it this coming week by the end of the week so anytime before that. :)

The idea is simply I would love to just get a bunch of video clips of people yelling FOR NARNIA! as in the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe. It would be like 5 seconds and all just kind of run together perhaps even saying it and then giving some kind of battle yell. I don't know this idea is random but I thought to myself that it would be funny. Especially if we could get a ton of people on board for it lol

I love this idea! And would love to be part of it! However I would like to know: When are submissions due?

-Ayo (Avegatebros Member)

By the end of Next week, I am rallying as many people as I can for this so any help is appreciated I want this thing to be as awkwardly epic as possible!

Bump! If you are interested in submitting a clip I would appreciate it![DOUBLEPOST=1367583816,1367524659][/DOUBLEPOST]Due to not being able to edit till Monday I am extending the deadline till Monday! :)

I might try this tomorrow, is there any dress requirements? Why do I picture everyone dressing like this for it :D

69972.png

Back