Short Film For Narnia!

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Oh I have had a few people ask when I want the clips of yelling FOR NARNIA, I would like to start compiling it this coming week by the end of the week so anytime before that. :)

Ayo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The idea is simply I would love to just get a bunch of video clips of people yelling FOR NARNIA! as in the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe. It would be like 5 seconds and all just kind of run together perhaps even saying it and then giving some kind of battle yell. I don't know this idea is random but I thought to myself that it would be funny. Especially if we could get a ton of people on board for it lol
I love this idea! And would love to be part of it! However I would like to know: When are submissions due?

-Ayo (Avegatebros Member)

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
By the end of Next week, I am rallying as many people as I can for this so any help is appreciated I want this thing to be as awkwardly epic as possible!

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
For those interested in helping out I would love to have your clips by Thursday if that is possible. :)

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Reminder that I would appreciate the clips by the end of tomorrow! :)

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Bump! If you are interested in submitting a clip I would appreciate it![DOUBLEPOST=1367583816,1367524659][/DOUBLEPOST]Due to not being able to edit till Monday I am extending the deadline till Monday! :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I might try this tomorrow, is there any dress requirements? Why do I picture everyone dressing like this for it :D