first vlog ideas??!!??

eman gwan

so im not new to making videos, but im new to vloging. I need some ideas for what my first vlog should be about. I would do a vlog to introduce myself but I feel everyone does that. and I have a feeling it would be kinda awkward.

so im not new to making videos, but im new to vloging. I need some ideas for what my first vlog should be about. I would do a vlog to introduce myself but I feel everyone does that. and I have a feeling it would be kinda awkward.
Doing an intro vlog is actually a good idea. Make it really fun, and give people a reason to want to come back for more. Maybe combine an intro with a regular vlog on whatever topic you want to do. Find things that are interesting to you and that you are passionate about. That's what will get people's attention. Maybe find some trending topics that you really like. Hope this helps.

this does help. im thinking ill do in intro video. but I still need something to make it different.

Everyone feels that way about their introduction, I'm sure.

As others have said, just introduce yourself! Why do you want to do this? What kind of content can we expect to see?

Above all, be yourself, and "do you". If you need to, feel free to record your introduction a few different times. We will only see what you show us. I think I probably recorded about three different introductions before I finally found the one I was happy with.

just try to be yourself and stay yourself during all for your vlogging videos that you create

Back