first vlog ideas??!!??

eman gwan

Reaction score
so im not new to making videos, but im new to vloging. I need some ideas for what my first vlog should be about. I would do a vlog to introduce myself but I feel everyone does that. and I have a feeling it would be kinda awkward.

M424Filmcast

Director, Producer, Short Filmmaker, Musician
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger
so im not new to making videos, but im new to vloging. I need some ideas for what my first vlog should be about. I would do a vlog to introduce myself but I feel everyone does that. and I have a feeling it would be kinda awkward.
Doing an intro vlog is actually a good idea. Make it really fun, and give people a reason to want to come back for more. Maybe combine an intro with a regular vlog on whatever topic you want to do. Find things that are interesting to you and that you are passionate about. That's what will get people's attention. Maybe find some trending topics that you really like. Hope this helps.

SimplyRodney

I never knew I could change this. What the heck.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Tell people about yourself and why you decided to vlog n__n

eman gwan

Reaction score
"Why do you want to vLog?
I wanna vlog because the videos I make take a lot of time, and I can only make so many. I think I should give my audience a little something in between them. plus, I wanna be like sWoozie lol (my favorite youtuber)

eman gwan

Reaction score
this does help. im thinking ill do in intro video. but I still need something to make it different.

Kensterrr

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Everyone feels that way about their introduction, I'm sure.

As others have said, just introduce yourself! Why do you want to do this? What kind of content can we expect to see?

Above all, be yourself, and "do you". If you need to, feel free to record your introduction a few different times. We will only see what you show us. I think I probably recorded about three different introductions before I finally found the one I was happy with.

Reactions: eman gwan

Ethan Grant

still living in the world of rock music
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
just try to be yourself and stay yourself during all for your vlogging videos that you create