first vlog ideas??!!??

so im not new to making videos, but im new to vloging. I need some ideas for what my first vlog should be about. I would do a vlog to introduce myself but I feel everyone does that. and I have a feeling it would be kinda awkward.

Hi!

I think a quick vlog giving a brief introduction is the best way to start off vlogging. Sure everyone does it, but that's because it's what makes the most sense to start with, even if it is a bit awkward. Mine is without a doubt my least favourite video :p

But if you keep it less than 4 or 5 minutes long, preferably about 2 and half to 3 minutes long, then you're on to a winner because that way it's not so rambly/doesn't bore the viewer so much.

Really it's just best to do a quick introduction video because that way you can move on to the videos and ideas that you really want to do and are the ones you're excited about :)

Introductions are totally the way to go. Everyone does them for a reason! Keep it short, sweet, true to yourself and entertaining!

Jamie paul , did a seires of videos interviewing a bunch of vloggers , maybe if you watch that it would give you some ideas?

Vloggin you should just be you, Start off your day like any other day, just with a cam on ya hand though .
Just watch what other youtubers do in their daily vlogs, like bfvsgf, romanatwoodvlogs and so on.

Back