First video you ever uploaded

I think I used windows movie maker too. It was my cousins and I just being goofy. The video is private now cus it's kind of embarissing haha

I remember my first video and that was of a funny but also embarrassing moment on a mod that I play and it wasn't that nice but still funny and from that day videos have continued.

My very first video was a video about my trophy collection(56 platinums). It was filmed with a crappy camera but to my surprise it got quite popular(20k+ views). Video is still public lol.

Mine was my first episode of my play through of Dark Souls 2 Scholar edition
Chubbs? Are you the Chubbs from DSPs videos?[DOUBLEPOST=1435760348,1435760330][/DOUBLEPOST]
My very first video was a video about my trophy collection(56 platinums). It was filmed with a crappy camera but to my surprise it got quite popular(20k+ views). Video is still public lol.
Nice.

I only posted my first video a month ago, but I filmed and edited it over a year ago. I made a video of me acting like a few of my students (I went to work at 6am on a Sunday to film it so no one would see me) haha.
THAT should be interesting!
My first video was a slide show of sorts in Keynote.
There was a contest to win a pedal called "The Beat Buddy" (on kickstarter) and it was about a week before deadline and only 1 guy entered, he just blabbed at the camera for about 7 minutes. I thought to myself "I can do this better", So I did an animated slide show with a few jokes and a 70s era Chewbacca toy calls me a "unsociable douche". Took me several days to put that video together stitching the graphics and sound effects and uploaded 1 day before the deadline.
The other guy (due to his head start) had 2 more views than I did, but because of a typo I ended up also getting a pedal. Today the pedal inventor knows me by name and helps promote my videos since I've been a huge fan of that pedal which has become an integral part of my music related endeavors.

Last edited:
Mine was a gameplay of TMNT IV SNES with my friend and I's commentary. Pretty hard to watch even for myself nowadays.

Okay so I have like 3 "first" videos.
The first video I uploaded was an audition to perform at a convention. I never made the video public. It was good enough to perform at the convention.
The first video I made public was a GoAnimate video of Obama endorsing me and saying I'd have real videos coming soon. It was over a year after making that to posting my first magic video so I changed this video to unlisted.
My first real magic video (the oldest public video on my channel) was a collab with my friend called attention control. We controlled peoples attention so they missed us putting their card in our mouth. It has one of the best reactions from a person we performed for. We were working on goals in health class, I made my goal to increase my YouTube subscribers. So I forced myself to start making videos. We filmed the intro and outro before school. Filmed most of the magic at school. I made some graphics in PowerPoint and edited all together in the YouTube editor. It's still currently my most popular video.

Back