First video you ever uploaded

Mine was a vlog. It's terrible, but on the plus side, it did have a dog in it! It is still on my channel.

In 2008 a "memory of" video for my dad who passed away a few days before (Windows Movie Maker Slideshow).

My first video was a stop motion video of two hour glasses, a dice can, a happy die, and a green mnm tube. They all had eyes, but unfortunately I deleted it :(

Mine? It was only two months ago but the quality is so bad compared to mine today. I was videoing cars in Paris but hardly any of them were good cars. They were mostly stuff like bentleys and maseratis. Thinking about them makes me want to delete them :)

I introduced myself and my channel in a boring, lame video that ended up not correctly anticipating what my channel would evolve into. It is on Private. I look at it when I need to remind myself that I suck.

I only posted my first video a month ago, but I filmed and edited it over a year ago. I made a video of me acting like a few of my students (I went to work at 6am on a Sunday to film it so no one would see me) haha.

My first video was so low effort. I didn't even have a tripod back then, so I propped my camera up on my shoe on the groud to record the sound of my exhaust. It got like 1k views for some reason... I can never predict when a video does well.

Back