• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

First 1000 views :-)

That's awesome! Just a tip: edit your post to remove the mention of getting views on "one of your videos". For some reason that's against the rules, and they will delete it. I also hit 1,000 views and posted just as you did and it was deleted yesterday. (shrug) Doesn't make sense since 1,000 views on a single video is also simultaneously 1,000 views on a channel, but that's the rule.

Anywho, CONGRATS! Feels good don't it?!

That's awesome! Just a tip: edit your post to remove the mention of getting views on "one of your videos". For some reason that's against the rules, and they will delete it. I also hit 1,000 views and posted just as you did and it was deleted yesterday. (shrug) Doesn't make sense since 1,000 views on a single video is also simultaneously 1,000 views on a channel, but that's the rule.

Anywho, CONGRATS! Feels good don't it?!
Hello. Thank you very much. I feel great. Hope in future will be only better. Wish you best luck also :)

Back