• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

First 1000 views :-)

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My video reached 1000 views and just wanted to thank you for your support. Wish you all best luck and posting on 5k next time :)

Last edited:

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's awesome! Just a tip: edit your post to remove the mention of getting views on "one of your videos". For some reason that's against the rules, and they will delete it. I also hit 1,000 views and posted just as you did and it was deleted yesterday. (shrug) Doesn't make sense since 1,000 views on a single video is also simultaneously 1,000 views on a channel, but that's the rule.

Anywho, CONGRATS! Feels good don't it?!

Reactions: AmuseYourBrain

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's awesome! Just a tip: edit your post to remove the mention of getting views on "one of your videos". For some reason that's against the rules, and they will delete it. I also hit 1,000 views and posted just as you did and it was deleted yesterday. (shrug) Doesn't make sense since 1,000 views on a single video is also simultaneously 1,000 views on a channel, but that's the rule.

Anywho, CONGRATS! Feels good don't it?!
Hello. Thank you very much. I feel great. Hope in future will be only better. Wish you best luck also :)