• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

First 100 Subcribers :)

Joey Nixon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well done mate - what is you new goal? 1000 subs?
Right now it is 250![DOUBLEPOST=1501889261,1501889188][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah the struggle is real, the first 100 is definitely no easy task. Congrats man! Where did you meet all of your youtube friends? just people who have viewed your content or find them through steam or something?
I have met people through communities! Then I started my own community to keep up with everyones channels[DOUBLEPOST=1501890300][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations! That is a huge milestone in my opinion. For me, it means the ability to reserve my custom URL, so it's definitely one of my big goals.

Keep up the great work! :)
Thank you so much! Means a lot and I know you will hit 100 in no time![DOUBLEPOST=1501890356][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations! 100 is a massive milestone. Let's hope you're back here real soon to announce that you've just hit 1000 subscribers!
Haha 1000 would be amazing! hoping to reach that soon!

LifeStemRed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thannnnnkk youuuuu mannn :') you made my dayyy :') wtfffff brooo I'm crying :,,,,,))))) tears of joyyy :( :,,)))))))))) thankkkk youuu ommggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your sooooo awesomeeee now I have too see your channel :,))))

Reactions: Joey Nixon

Joey Nixon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thannnnnkk youuuuu mannn :') you made my dayyy :') wtfffff brooo I'm crying :,,,,,))))) tears of joyyy :( :,,)))))))))) thankkkk youuu ommggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your sooooo awesomeeee now I have too see your channel :,))))
Haha dont cry man! I just believe in people. I know if you work hard you will achieve anything! I am watching a live stream right now but ill check you out in a little bit!

LifeStemRed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Oookkk mannnnn togethhher weeeeee willllll reach successs brooooooo... 123 LETS GOoooooooooooooo!!!!! We gottt ittttt YEAHhhhhhh

Reactions: Joey Nixon