• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

First 100 Subcribers :)

Joey Nixon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Today I finally hit my goal of 100 subscribers and it feels really good! I am just so happy with the progress I have made. Now I didnt do this alone either. This accomplishment wouldnt have happened with out the friends I have made over YouTube. I made friends from all different places I made some friends here, through facebook, live streams I joined, and even the community I started where all my YouTube friends and I are always talking. The constant feedback has helped me so much and in return want to help them and even more people out!

So If you need any help with anything please let me know and Ill see if there is anything I can do. Again I am so thankful for this milestone and cant wait to keep growing!

Reactions: darkstarmedia

Roman Ryder

I've Got It
Reaction score
Congratulations! That is a huge milestone in my opinion. For me, it means the ability to reserve my custom URL, so it's definitely one of my big goals.

Keep up the great work! :)

Reactions: Joey Nixon

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well done mate - what is you new goal? 1000 subs?

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They say the 1st 100 subs is the hardest. (I can attest to that) Congrats on reaching a tough milestone!

Cheers
Scott

ItsBeeRay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Congratulations! 100 is a massive milestone. Let's hope you're back here real soon to announce that you've just hit 1000 subscribers!

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Today I finally hit my goal of 100 subscribers and it feels really good! I am just so happy with the progress I have made. Now I didnt do this alone either. This accomplishment wouldnt have happened with out the friends I have made over YouTube. I made friends from all different places I made some friends here, through facebook, live streams I joined, and even the community I started where all my YouTube friends and I are always talking. The constant feedback has helped me so much and in return want to help them and even more people out!

So If you need any help with anything please let me know and Ill see if there is anything I can do. Again I am so thankful for this milestone and cant wait to keep growing!

Hey man, congratulations on doing so well! That first 100 is a number you'll never forget, keep it up!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah the struggle is real, the first 100 is definitely no easy task. Congrats man! Where did you meet all of your youtube friends? just people who have viewed your content or find them through steam or something?

QueenLlama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Well done!! I will hopefully hit 100 subs soon too so idk why but it just makes me even more happy for you keep it up ^-^