• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally hit 100+ subscribers! Aw yeah!

tlegacytv

I finally reached over 100 subscribers after making videos or almost 4 months. I wanted to hit 100 subs before 2017 and I did it sooner than I expected. It started off really slow but for the last few weeks I have been having a nice steady growth on my channel and it is really nice. I actually hit 100 a few days ago but didnt want it to fall back under 100 just in case. This just opens my eyes and lets me know that I have an audience and people that actually enjoy watching my videos. I am still working on my consistency. I have a job and I am a college student so making videos is something I do in my free time and sometimes I don't have much of that lol. Anyway I just want to say thanks a lot and I am prepared to reach my next subscriber milestone before September 2017. I know I can do it!

Congratulations , now you must aim higher for the next year , you know what they say "the first 100 are the hardest". Good luck on your videos!
Thats what I heard as well. That would mean hopefully the next milestone will be no problem to reach. Thanks man!

I finally reached over 100 subscribers after making videos or almost 4 months. I wanted to hit 100 subs before 2017 and I did it sooner than I expected. It started off really slow but for the last few weeks I have been having a nice steady growth on my channel and it is really nice. I actually hit 100 a few days ago but didnt want it to fall back under 100 just in case. This just opens my eyes and lets me know that I have an audience and people that actually enjoy watching my videos. I am still working on my consistency. I have a job and I am a college student so making videos is something I do in my free time and sometimes I don't have much of that lol. Anyway I just want to say thanks a lot and I am prepared to reach my next subscriber milestone before September 2017. I know I can do it!
congrats on the milestone man. i feel ya. i got a job. full time college student and its hard to be consistent with videos sometimes cause so much is going on in our life.

Back