• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally hit 100+ subscribers! Aw yeah!

tlegacytv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I finally reached over 100 subscribers after making videos or almost 4 months. I wanted to hit 100 subs before 2017 and I did it sooner than I expected. It started off really slow but for the last few weeks I have been having a nice steady growth on my channel and it is really nice. I actually hit 100 a few days ago but didnt want it to fall back under 100 just in case. This just opens my eyes and lets me know that I have an audience and people that actually enjoy watching my videos. I am still working on my consistency. I have a job and I am a college student so making videos is something I do in my free time and sometimes I don't have much of that lol. Anyway I just want to say thanks a lot and I am prepared to reach my next subscriber milestone before September 2017. I know I can do it!

Catalin CHirea

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations , now you must aim higher for the next year , you know what they say "the first 100 are the hardest". Good luck on your videos!

Reactions: tlegacytv

tlegacytv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations , now you must aim higher for the next year , you know what they say "the first 100 are the hardest". Good luck on your videos!
Thats what I heard as well. That would mean hopefully the next milestone will be no problem to reach. Thanks man!

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome!! Congrats! I will definitely check out your channel :D

Reactions: tlegacytv

tlegacytv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome!! Congrats! I will definitely check out your channel :D
Thanks so much! Bear with me though. I'm trying to work on my conistency a bit more. That could be hindering my potential growth.

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Nice job on reaching the promising 100! Here's to the next 100 :D

Mr.raspberryxd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I finally reached over 100 subscribers after making videos or almost 4 months. I wanted to hit 100 subs before 2017 and I did it sooner than I expected. It started off really slow but for the last few weeks I have been having a nice steady growth on my channel and it is really nice. I actually hit 100 a few days ago but didnt want it to fall back under 100 just in case. This just opens my eyes and lets me know that I have an audience and people that actually enjoy watching my videos. I am still working on my consistency. I have a job and I am a college student so making videos is something I do in my free time and sometimes I don't have much of that lol. Anyway I just want to say thanks a lot and I am prepared to reach my next subscriber milestone before September 2017. I know I can do it!
congrats on the milestone man. i feel ya. i got a job. full time college student and its hard to be consistent with videos sometimes cause so much is going on in our life.