Finally got a B- on Socialblade! :D

Simply6

I've Got It
Well, as the title says, I finally moved up to a B- on my Socialblade grade. I've been hoping this would happen soon and now I'm looking forward to making it to a B, :bounce:.

How is everyone else doing? What is your current grade?

Congrats! The gap between B- and B seems much harder than C+ to B- is my impression. I'm stuck at a D- because I privated 350,000 views of videos a few weeks ago. lol I'm currently at -52,000 views gained for the past 30 days. Previously though I was at a B- so that is probably still my "true" score.

Congrats! The gap between B- and B seems much harder than C+ to B- is my impression. I'm stuck at a D- because I privated 350,000 views of videos a few weeks ago. lol I'm currently at -52,000 views gained for the past 30 days. Previously though I was at a B- so that is probably still my "true" score.

Your numbers are much higher than mine and your were still at B- so I'm guessing you are likely correct.
No matter, I shall keep at it and hope to some day see that B, :).

Also, congrats to you as well. You seem to be doing really well, hopefully you get back to that B- in a couple of weeks once that -358,295 goes away. Best wishes to you, :).

One more thing, do you mind if I ask how you got those subs and views goals to display? I can't get mine to show up.

Thank you so much, :). I will, I'm actually working on a new video right now. Hoping to have it up by Saturday.

Awesome, is that you narrating your videos or have you paid someone to do it for you.

My main issue right now is I hate my voice, I'd love to have my videos sound more professional but don't want the expense of paying someone to narrate them for me.

Your videos sound spot on!

Awesome, is that you narrating your videos or have you paid someone to do it for you.

My main issue right now is I hate my voice, I'd love to have my videos sound more professional but don't want the expense of paying someone to narrate them for me.

Your videos sound spot on!

Yes, it is me, I currently do everything on the channel myself. If only I didn't work so much, I could upload more often, :bounce:. I use a Heil PR40 Mic and a small behringer mixer to record and Cyberlink Powerdirector to edit.

Have you ever tried recording and putting one together just to see how it sounds as a finished video? I usually like mine more once there is music and images. I'm not sure why that makes a difference but it does for me.

Also, thank you so much. I hope you enjoyed what you saw, :).

Yes, it is me, I currently do everything on the channel myself. If only I didn't work so much, I could upload more often, :bounce:. I use a Heil PR40 Mic and a small behringer mixer to record and Cyberlink Powerdirector to edit.

Have you ever tried recording and putting one together just to see how it sounds as a finished video? I usually like mine more once there is music and images. I'm not sure why that makes a difference but it does for me.

Also, thank you so much. I hope you enjoyed what you saw, :).

I've got a pretty good mic - a blue snowball. I agree with the music and stuff, it makes my videos sound better.

I just don't like my voice in general, it's always difficult to listen to and edit my videos as I'm very self concious about my voice BUT it's just something I'm going to have to get over I guess.

I've got a pretty good mic - a blue snowball. I agree with the music and stuff, it makes my videos sound better.

I just don't like my voice in general, it's always difficult to listen to and edit my videos as I'm very self concious about my voice BUT it's just something I'm going to have to get over I guess.

I considered going with one of those or a Blue Yeti but decided on the Heil. I may have gone a little overboard, heh.

I would just say stick with it, as you continue to grow, you may become more comfortable with your voice.

Most people dislike their own voices when heard on recording as it is not what they hear when speaking. This is actually due to three little bones called ossicles in the middle ear. They cause you to hear yourself differently than how you sound to others. I wouldn't stress over it and just stay positive, :).

I think I have been at C+ for an eternity. Pretty much a flat growth curve, so that makes sense I suppose! I don't really care what Socialblade says, I just use it to get an overall impression of what my channel is doing and what would happen if it continued to perform the way it was performing the past week. Now it's saying I would hit 10K subs within the year. I laugh my a** off because it isn't going to happen because Socialblade is basing that stat off a current peak that I am experiencing. And as always, those are temporary. Still taking that minor win though, as we all should!

Back