Finally got a B- on Socialblade! :D

Xynudu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was at C+ for years and then SocialBlade did some sort of re-jig of their stats and I moved up to B-. No big deal. I think their stats suck actually. The estimated yearly income is a joke.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I'M c+ but I have made it to B before

Reactions: Simply6

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I just reached D+ and honestly so happy about it lol! I’m still an extremely small channel but being a D+ instead of a D- is a great accomplishment

Reactions: Simply6

Simply6

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think I have been at C+ for an eternity. Pretty much a flat growth curve, so that makes sense I suppose! I don't really care what Socialblade says, I just use it to get an overall impression of what my channel is doing and what would happen if it continued to perform the way it was performing the past week. Now it's saying I would hit 10K subs within the year. I laugh my a** off because it isn't going to happen because Socialblade is basing that stat off a current peak that I am experiencing. And as always, those are temporary. Still taking that minor win though, as we all should!

True, the numbers tend to be off due to that. I just thought it was nice to finally see that B-. I think it's because I finally reached a socialblade rank of, in the top 500,000. I think that is the threshold for having the grade.[DOUBLEPOST=1532655425,1532655360][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'M c+ but I have made it to B before
I hope you get it back soon, ☺.[DOUBLEPOST=1532655515][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was at C+ for years and then SocialBlade did some sort of re-jig of their stats and I moved up to B-. No big deal. I think their stats suck actually. The estimated yearly income is a joke.
I agree, I get nowhere even remotely close to what they estimate, .[DOUBLEPOST=1532655616][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just reached D+ and honestly so happy about it lol! I’m still an extremely small channel but being a D+ instead of a D- is a great accomplishment
Congratulations! It's nice to watch our channels grow. I hope you move to a C+ and beyond very soon.

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Mine is C+, like that even means something :D You can have one good video that will change everything on your channel or you can be stuck forever on that same grade, the choice is on you! :D Good example is your channel simply6 where you have one video over 1mil of views, just try to make something interesting again and it will explode even further.

Simply6

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats!
that's one thing to be proud of c:
Thank you so much, .

Unfortunately, I dropped back to a C+ but I will keep working at it and hopefully get back to a B- or higher soon, ☺.[DOUBLEPOST=1532990061,1532989720][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mine is C+, like that even means something :D You can have one good video that will change everything on your channel or you can be stuck forever on that same grade, the choice is on you! :D Good example is your channel simply6 where you have one video over 1mil of views, just try to make something interesting again and it will explode even further.
This is true, but SEO played a large part in that videos success. Unfortunately, I am still learning it and haven’t found the right tags for the others. If I do, they may show better results as well, .

I am currently working on some that I hope others find interesting as well. Thank you for your tip, .

Cassarilla

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Congrats, Mine currently says D-. I recently put some videos on private so I was looking at the stats and felt pretty confused by having negative views one day, lol. Didn't think about that effecting it. I hadn't checked it in a long time anyway but I think I had a C- at one point. *shrug*