George Tb

Yo Yo Yo guys.

Looking to collab with anyone that plays Fifa 16 and maybe start up a Youtube team(sort of like what the sidemen do). I've only just posted one vid and straight away its got 1345 views in a few days, I'm starting up and have 28 subscribers at the moment.

Just a few requirements :

PS4
Must be 16+
Must have a decent following or at least upload regularly

That's all
Feel free to check out my channel or drop me a message

Peace !

Last edited:
Hey mate yeah thats no problem actually I'm sure we could conjure up a collab that involves both PS4 and PC lol. I had my avatar made by Adam Le Gallez it cost about £10 and its amazing !! I highly recommend him

Yo Yo Yo guys.

Looking to collab with anyone that plays Fifa 16 and maybe start up a Youtube team(sort of like what the sidemen do). I've only just posted one vid and straight away its got 1345 views in a few days, I'm starting up and have 28 subscribers at the moment.

Just a few requirements :

PS4
Must be 16+
Must have a decent following or at least upload regularly

That's all
Feel free to check out my channel or drop me a message

Peace !
bro I'm down to collar like a wager or something I'm going to drop a sub, sub back. Also add me on psn kinglol123456 and follow me on twitter if your down[DOUBLEPOST=1447793817,1447793677][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ye maybe we could do like some sort of search and disgard kinda thing
You down to collab I'm down to do if you are. Ill drop a sub to yr channel sub back and follow me on twitter it @Aftaab_jans and add me on psn kinglol123456

bro I'm down to collar like a wager or something I'm going to drop a sub, sub back. Also add me on psn kinglol123456 and follow me on twitter if your down[DOUBLEPOST=1447793817,1447793677][/DOUBLEPOST]
You down to collab I'm down to do if you are. Ill drop a sub to yr channel sub back and follow me on twitter it @Aftaab_jans and add me on psn kinglol123456
Yo man gonna drop a sub back, whats the best way to contact you bro ?!

Back