Few More Custom Thumbnails (Vote for free muffin)

Which is your favourite?

• Yellow one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue One

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Orange One

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Purple One

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Where the f*ck's my muffin at?

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Will do and yeah there is a lighting effect on there as well. There's also a gloss effect on there as well. If you look closely half of the background is lighter in a diagonal part on all of them.
Okay cool, can you have that in them too plus can you make me one with a light black as well please as I am going to use that and the blue one for some cool thumbnails. The black one i am going to use for my newest series road to gold gun, I will send you the thumbnail when I have done it to see if you like what I done with it.

Thanks by the way. When can you send it by??

Yeah i will try and do that, (Got some other people saying i should do that as well). Btw the blue one was made more recently which is why the color is darker than all the other's and it also has a small picture at the bottom.
yer the picture effective :) not sure what it would look like.. but have the DSR in the middle (center of the sunburst) and have "DSR" above it, then the rest of the text below it :)

yer the picture effective :) not sure what it would look like.. but have the DSR in the middle (center of the sunburst) and have "DSR" above it, then the rest of the text below it :)

Alright cheers ill try and do that in some of my newer thumbnails. :D Also thanks for all the advice/feedback.

Okay cool, can you have that in them too plus can you make me one with a light black as well please as I am going to use that and the blue one for some cool thumbnails. The black one i am going to use for my newest series road to gold gun, I will send you the thumbnail when I have done it to see if you like what I done with it.

Thanks by the way. When can you send it by??

I can have them done in about 30 or so minutes. But just to be sure what 2 colors do you want for the black one and what two colors do you want for the blue one. Also i checked out a couple of your videos and they are pretty good. (You earned yourself a sub :D )

I can have them done in about 30 or so minutes. But just to be sure what 2 colors do you want for the black one and what two colors do you want for the blue one. Also i checked out a couple of your videos and they are pretty good. (You earned yourself a sub :D )
Thanks very much, the blue one, the same as yours and the black one the same as your but instead of say blue make it a light black.

Do you know what I mean.

Oh all right i understand now :cool: I thought you would of wanted something like a light black and then gold instead of white. All right i'll be done soon. :D

Oh all right i understand now :cool: I thought you would of wanted something like a light black and then gold instead of white. All right i'll be done soon. :D
Cool thanks and no as I have a really cool gold text effect I am going to put on so it's best having black so you can see the shine :D Thanks very much, I can't wait to make it.

Back