Few More Custom Thumbnails (Vote for free muffin)

Which is your favourite?

• Yellow one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue One

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Orange One

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Purple One

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Where the f*ck's my muffin at?

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Alright bro, so how should i send them to you, Email or skype and also what color's do you want them. (All of mine are faded white and another color)

duuuuuuuuuuude ... can you make me the psd file of similar to those themplates ? as logos ? i would really apreciate it ...

They look nice, but I think the text is a little hard to read against the same colour background. :up:

Yeah i was supposed to change the text color/font but it was late at night and i was halfway threw so i just couldn't be bothered. But ill try and change them some other time.

I went for the blue one as.. well it was the only one I could read the text on easily :) I would change the colour of the text from the background colour so it's easier to read :)

duuuuuuuuuuude ... can you make me the psd file of similar to those themplates ? as logos ? i would really apreciate it ...

Alright i will try to do that. Also how should i send it to you? Email or skype. And give me more information as well. I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'as logo's'

I went for the blue one as.. well it was the only one I could read the text on easily :) I would change the colour of the text from the background colour so it's easier to read :)

Yeah i will try and do that, (Got some other people saying i should do that as well). Btw the blue one was made more recently which is why the color is darker than all the other's and it also has a small picture at the bottom.

Back