Comedy Female + Male Voice One-Liner

Jack Swish

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey dude, I would be down in getting involved in this! Let me know if my voice suits- check out a few of my videos as I do many comedy skits with weird voices.

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Hey dude, I would be down in getting involved in this! Let me know if my voice suits- check out a few of my videos as I do many comedy skits with weird voices.
Im in school right now but i will check you out this evening. Im quite busy right now so don´t expect me to write you today. I will try to do ASAP. Would help if you send me your email per private message. Thank you !

harvOGK12

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello !
In the video im working on right now i have about 5-10 sketches (in my typical badly drawn stickman style). Since a lot of characters out of the main characers school will have one-liners (i plan to never include these characters again, so its just one line you have to voice), i need some different voices. The characters are mostly students, so every 15-18 year old would be perfect. I desperatly need a female voice, tho.
If you are interested in voicing one or two sentences, write an answer in this thread with some contact (email preferably).
You will be mentioned in the endcard and description of course with links to your channel/social media.
yeah i can do it im an 18 male if thats alright?