Comedy Female + Male Voice One-Liner

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Hello !
In the video im working on right now i have about 5-10 sketches (in my typical badly drawn stickman style). Since a lot of characters out of the main characers school will have one-liners (i plan to never include these characters again, so its just one line you have to voice), i need some different voices. The characters are mostly students, so every 15-18 year old would be perfect. I desperatly need a female voice, tho.
If you are interested in voicing one or two sentences, write an answer in this thread with some contact (email preferably).
You will be mentioned in the endcard and description of course with links to your channel/social media.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I love voice acting but I am 27 years old. You can private message me here if you are interested in collaboration.

SharSjar

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to try that! Though I'm also 27 but they always believe I'm younger. But I'm willing!

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I would love to try that! Though I'm also 27 but they always believe I'm younger. But I'm willing!
Your voice is not too old or anything. It would be nice if you could send me a soundfile per email (janmanthey2908@gmail.com) with you saying : "Aren´t you the nerd, Greg, right ? What are you listening to ?"

Reactions: SharSjar

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dude you know I would love to do this! I've always wanted to do some kind of voice over

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Dude you know I would love to do this! I've always wanted to do some kind of voice over
YES YES YES I need people like you !
It would be cool if you wrote me a private message here with your email, then i can write you some lines i need somebody to voice it.
You have a lovely voice, btw.